The latest technology in the television sector replaces the old standard TV sets with new flat screen and curved screen TVs. This new development in terms of technology has brought about the emergence of new portable TV rolling stands which can easily be moved from one corner to the other keeping your TV set safe throughout the whole moving process.
These stands are designed in a very unique way such that they can fit any size of the screen and it doesn’t matter whether the screen is flat or in a curved shape. It will, however, be a real hassle for you to find the best rolling stand in the market by just buying one randomly. That’s why we have saved you that trouble by reviewing for you the top ten best rolling TV stands in 2023. Take a look.
List of the Top 10 Best TV Stands Rolling in 2023
#10. LCD LED Plasma Flat Screen Panel Rolling Stand
This TV stand is brilliantly made in a unique way such that it is well raised a bit from the ground and can be used even in big and huge rooms such as halls. It is uniquely built with small wheels at the bottom which makes it very portable.
It is built in a way that is compatible with screens ranging from 23 to 55 inches. It also has an easy installation process which is very straightforward. For safety purposes, the wheels are locked to prevent unnecessary movements. The material it is made from also proves how quality this is as it is made of steel.
- The stand is made of steel which is very strong and durable
- It has locking castles on the wheels
- Has dimensions of 30.2 x 12.5 x 4.2 inches
- Has a cable management hole at the back
- Compatible with different screens.
#9. VIVO Black Rolling TV Cart
This is yet another simple but beautiful TV stand. It is built in a Vesa pattern of up to 600x400mm. It can hold screens of around 32 to 65 inches and a maximum weight of 110 pounds. At the center, there is middle shelving on which you can place your laptop, your DVD player, or even electrical sockets. This shelf can hold up to a maximum of 10 pounds.
That’s not all about it, it has an integrated cable management system of cables connecting to the screen or any other machine that you may have placed on the little shelf. If you want to move this stand from one corner to another, you don’t have to think much about it as it has wheels and installing it is just straightforward.
- Compatible with different types of screens
- It has middle shelving for other little machines
- It has a cable management system
- It has an adjustable cart with a 15 degrees screen tilt
- It has wheel casters.
#8. Mount Factory Rolling TV Stand
By: Mount Factory
This TV stand has been made with some quality design. It fits TV screens of 32 to 65 inches perfectly. It can also support a screen with a maximum weight of 110 pounds; this is because it has been with strong metal frames that are hollow inside to allow the passage of cables.
Portability won’t be an issue for this stand as it is built with some wheels which are fixed at the bottom of the stand making it easy to move it here and there while there are locking casters for locking the wheels when no movement is required.
- Built with strong metal stands
- Has lockable portability wheels
- It is a universal fit for tv screens
- Has a mini shelf beneath the screen part
- Dimensions; 33.5 x 12.5 x 5.2 inches.
#7. Mount-It! MI-876 TV Cart Mobile TV Stand
This is one of the TV stands which is compatible will all TVs. It is made with strong and durable heavy-duty metals. It is also equipped with some heavy-duty caster wheels making it very comfortable while the wheels are lockable when there are no movements required.
Just below the TV screen part; there is a mini shelf that one can use for placing things like a laptop or a DVD player. The TV stands themselves can hold TVs of a maximum of 110 pounds while the screen part is also adjustable.
- Made with strong and durable materials
- Has heavy-duty caster wheels
- Has a mini shelf for extra machines like a DVD player
- Compatible with all TVs
- Dimensions; 65 x 35 x 25 inches.
#6. Suptek Mobile TV stand
This TV stand can hold both curved and flat TV screens although it is mostly recommended for screens of 32 to 70 inches while the weight of the t shouldn’t be exceeding 75 kg. It also has an adjustable height it can be tilted up to 15 degrees.
It is also made with 360 degrees caster wheels making the stand very portable. When no movement is required the wheels are locked for safety purposes. This stand is also readily available in the market at a very affordable price.
- Has caster lockable wheels
- Have a mini shelf just below the screen area
- Can hold TVs of up to 75 kg
- 360 degrees mobile casters
- Strong and stable
- Dimensions; 39 x 13.9 x 4.5 inches.
#5. Yaheetech Mobile TV stand
If you are looking for a TV stand built with some quality, then this TV stand should be topping your topping list. This stand is strongly built with a durable metal stand which makes it very stable. With this kind of stability, this stand can hold TVs worth 110lb
It is then attached to little wheels at the bottom making it highly portable. The TV bracket is adjustable and can be tilted up to 15 degrees. The bottom of the stand is properly built in such a way that it will remain intact and it won’t fall.
- Have small wheels at the bottom for portability
- Has a mini shelf below the tv bracket for extra a machine like a laptop
- An adjustable tv bracket
- Can fit different sizes of tv screens
- Has an adjustable height
- Dimensions; 66.9 x 27.6 x 19.7 inches.
#4. Mount Factory Rolling TV stand
By: Mount Factory
If there is a stand that will fit your needs perfectly it is the Mount factory TV stand. It is designed in a unique black color which will rhyme perfectly with the color of your TV. It is a universal fit and compacts well with TV screens of around 40-65 inches.
The TV bracket is well supported by two strong metal stands which makes it very stable as well. The bottom part is then supported by small wheels which make it very portable. On the other hand, the wheels are well-locked when there are no movements required. I guarantee you that this will be an ideal choice for you.
- Has a mini shelf below the tv bracket
- The tv bracket has a tilt function of 15 degrees
- Fits different types of tv screens
- Supported by strong and durable metal frames
- Made of heavy-duty wheels and wheel locking casters
- Dimensions; 1 x 1 x 1 inch.
#3. ONKRON Mobile TV Stand
The ONKRON mobile TV stand should be topping your shopping list if you are yet to get one for yourself. It holds TV screens of up to 100 lbs of weight. The TV’s viewing height is also adjustable to the height of your liking while you can tilt your screen up to 15 degrees.
Most TV stands in the market are mostly meant for flat screens but if you have a curved screen this is also the best stand for you as it can hold both flat and curved screens perfectly without any negative effects. For portability purposes, the stand is fixed with small wheels which enable you to move it here and there while when you don’t need movements you can lock the wheels not to move.
- Made of strong and durable metal stands
- Has small wheels for portability
- Has mini middle and top shelves which can be used to hold other things
- Can hold different sizes of tv screens
- Dimensions; 37 x 26 x 6.3 inches.
#2. NB North Bayou Mobile TV
By: NB North Bayou
If you have a TV with a widescreen then you don’t have to worry as the north bayou is designed to fit even bigger screens of 32-65 inches. This stand is supported by two heavy-duty metallic stands which also bring along stability to the whole stand.
The bottom part is fixed with small wheels which makes it portable as you can move it here and there. However, when you don’t want the stand to move you can lock the wheels especially for keeping your TV screen safe from breaking especially if you have kids at home.
- Fits different sizes of tv screens
- Has small wheels to make the stand portable
- Made of strong metallic stands
- Has a mini shelf for audio devices
- Dimensions; 33 x 28 x 75 inches
- Has a camera shelf.
#1. Husky Mount Mobile TV Stand
By: Husky Mounts
This is one of the best TV stands we could find. It is supported by two heavy-duty metallic stands which not only make it durable but make it stable as well. The bottom part is fixed with swivel caster wheels which allow you to move the stand where you want it. When the movements are not needed, the wheels are locked to keep it safe, especially in a house that might have kids.
This stand can support TV screens of up to 132 lbs. it is also built with a mini shelf to hold another machine but a simpler one, for instance, a laptop or a DVD player. It also has an integrated cable channel to pass through your cables. If you are on the lookout for a TV stand, especially for your sitting room, this will be a great choice.
- Fixed with caster wheels with brakes for portability
- Integrated cable channel
- Mini shelf to hold another smaller machine
- Made of strong metallic stands
- Adjustable heights
- Dimensions; 28 x 12 x 5.8 inches.
Factors to Consider when Choosing the Best Rolling TV Stands:
Below are the things that you should always consider before buying a TV stand
- Quality – The quality of the TV stand matters a lot. There is no need to put up so much money for a stand that will collapse in just a few months which might end up even costing you a new TV set. If you are going to buy one for your TV we advise buying the quality ones though they will tend to cost a little more than others.
- Size – Size is another essential factor you need to consider if you are buying one for your sitting room you need to know how much space you have and whether it will fit. The same case will apply to your office or even to your bedroom. Some TV stands may tend to take p a huge space while smeared small enough to fit the small ones.
- Safety – Safety is yet another factor one needs to consider. There is much need for buying a stand that will guarantee the safety to your TV set at all times. We shouldn’t buy weak stands as they might end up costing us a stand itself and a TV set as well.
- Cost – Cost is another thing to consider. Some stands have overhyped prices while there is no real difference between them and some other stands cost a little less. It is always worth finding out whether the cost corresponds with the quality of the product. More to this, there is always a stand that will match your budget instead of ending up buying something with funds you had planned for something else.
We hope that you are on another level now after reading this article then you were before you started reading in terms of having some knowledge about TV stands. It’s our hope it’s been of great assistance as you find your preferred TV stand.