For the people who love outdoor activities, cooking is that part that makes it boring. There is no need to no longer worry about long hours of preparing food. Portable gas grills make it even more fun. The grills are easy to use, cooks many types of food in a healthy way while maintaining the original taste and aroma.
There are different types of portable gas grills in the market which makes people confused about what o purchase. Your choice should be determined by what you want to achieve from the grill. The article describes the Top 10 Best portable gas grills in 2019 Reviews that will guide you in making the right decision. You will get their features and description will be of importance.
Table of Contents
- List of Top 10 Best Portable Gas Grills in 2019
- #10. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
- #9. Blackstone Table Top Grill
- #8. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
- #7. Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
- #6. Char- Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
- #5. Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
- #4. Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
- #3. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro 180 Portable Gas Grill
- #2. George Foreman GP200GM Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill
- #1. Stansport Portable Stainless Steel Propane Barbeque Grill
List of Top 10 Best Portable Gas Grills in 2019
Once you consider these few factors when choosing the portable gas grills, it is easier for you to make the right decision. We will list the top 10 best portable gas grills available.
#10. Cuisinart CGG-180T Petit Gourmet Portable Tabletop Gas Grill
With this portable gas grill, your needs are well catered for. It is strongly supported and balanced by the foldaway legs to prevent your food from dropping. It has a wide grilling surface of 145-square-inch which accommodates more food to be cooked. This is particularly important when you are a bigger group. The porcelain-enameled grate ensures that there is even distribution of heat thus even cooking of the food.
The legs are durable being made from aluminum. It is easy to fix it without wasting a lot of time. It is also easy to carry which is facilitated by the carrying handle with the same make as that of a briefcase. The lid is kept very secure by the integrated lock.
- 145-square-inch grilling surface
- Aluminum foldaway legs
- 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner
- Porcelain-enameled grate
- Integrated lid lock
- Carrying handle; briefcase style
- 13.5 pounds of weight
- It is very convenient to use this portable gas grill even when you have a bigger group. The large grilling area ensures that it can handle enough food for you all at once hence saving on time.
#9. Blackstone Table Top Grill
This is an awesome portable gas grill that you require for your camping, hiking hunting, tailgating or any other form of outdoor activity. It is very easy to ignite using the electric ignition. The source of fuel is the 1 pound propane bottle. Storage is easy as the top side can be flipped upside down to accommodate less space.
It has an ample cooking surface that allows you to cook the required amount. The surface is durable and of quality for healthy cooking. Cleaning after use is just an easy wipe with the paper towel and it is left sparkling clean. The built-in grease collector also aids in keeping it clean.
- 260 square inches cooking surface
- Electric igniter
- Built-in grease catcher
- No-fuss cooking
- Easy to clean
- Stainless steel “H” burner
- 12,000 BTU heat output
- The grill provides very fast cooking with a large amount of heat output. The H burner is the cause of this which also plays the role of maintaining even cooking of your food.
#8. Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel Tabletop Propane Gas Grill
This is an awesomely efficient portable gas grill. It has a cooking surface of 205 square inches which is enough space for your food. It also has a chrome-plated warming rack that measures 105 square inches. This is essential when you only want to warm already cooked food or keep the food warmer for a longer period. The temperature gauge allows you to cook different types of foods within their right temperatures.
It has a stainless steel U burner that plays a major role in cooking the food faster as well as maintaining an even food cooking. The burner has a heat output of 10,000 BTU which facilitates the fast cooking. It is easy to store as the legs can be folded to occupy less space.
- 205 square inches grilling surface
- Chrome-plated warming rack, 105 sq. inches
- 10,000 BTU power output
- “U” burner, stainless steel
- Stainless steel folding legs
- Temperature gauge
- Measures 27″ L x 17″ W x 12″ H;assembled
- The stainless steel drip tray
- Uses propane
- With this grill, you have the opportunity to cook any type of food regardless of what temperatures are required. This is because the cooking temperatures can be regulated by the temperature gauge.
#7. Pit Boss Grills 75275 Stainless Steel Two-Burner Portable Grill
This grill has a very durable construction with the body and lid being made from 430 stainless Steel while the grid has a construction of 304 Stainless Steel. It has two burners where each one of them produces 10,000 BTU amount of heat. This means that both grilling and searing can be achieved all at the same time. The perfect amount of heat is thus provided for even and fast cooking.
It is very easy to carry due to its lightweight design. The ability to carry is also made easier by the ability of the legs to fold. Storage is also an added advantage by the folding legs as they occupy less space. Ignition is just so easy to push and turn. Different cooking temperatures can be achieved by the dome thermometer.
- Body and lid made of 430 Stainless Steel
- Grid made of 304 Stainless Steel
- 10,000 BTU burner heat output
- 2 burners
- Folding legs
- Latching hood
- Ignition is Push and turn
- Dome thermometer
- Lightweight design
- The grill can serve you for a very long time due to its durable construction. The two burner feature on the hand ensures very fast cooking and saves on time.
#6. Char- Broil Standard Portable Liquid Propane Gas Grill
The grill can be used anywhere o go hand in hand with your reason for the outdoor activity. The handles are heat resistant. This means that you can move it when it is still hot without necessarily waiting for it to cool down. The legs have the ability to fold. By so doing, they ensure that the lid is locked in place to prevent it from falling.
The cooking grate is coated with chrome. This enhances easy cleaning and prevents food from sticking on it. It can be washed with the dishwasher conveniently. It has an 11,000 BTU burner that ensures fast and even cooking, It can either use. It is ideal for both grilling and low indirect temperature cooking.
- Folding legs
- Heat resistant handles
- 11,000 BTU burner
- 187 sq. inches grilling surface
- The grate is chrome coated
- High-temperature finish
- Durable and quality steel construction
- The burner uses 16.4 oz or 14.1 oz. propane cylinders
- The grill allows cooking food either under high temperatures that is grilling or indirectly. The indirect method requires that you close the lid for efficient cooking.
#5. Giantex Propane Tabletop Gas Grill
This is an awesome grill that comes with two burners. The burners are so easy to turn on by push and turn the ignition. 20,000 total BTUs are offered which enables it to reach its highest heat with much ease. Each burner can be adjusted independently to either increase or reduce heat. It is durable as it is made of durable and quality 430 stainless steel. The material also contributes to easier and fast cleaning.
It is easy to transport and store this grill. This is because the legs can fold thus occupying less storage space. It has a lightweight and the hood is interlocking for easier transport. This aspect is convenient to use in any outdoor event that you are having.
- 2 independent adjustable burners
- Stainless steel tabletop
- Push-and-turn ignition burners
- 20,000 total BTUs
- Lockable lid
- Folding legs
- Light-weight and locking hood
- Measures 22” x 18” x 15” (L x W x H)
- The grill is very convenient to transport from one place another. Starting from the folding legs to the lockable lid and its lightweight design ensures that the transport is just smooth and efficient.
#4. Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
All your grilling work during an outdoor activity are well catered for by this griller. It has a grilling surface area of 168 square inches which is enough to handle your food. The area is surfaced with 8,500 BTUs of heat which is very efficient for faster cooking. The burners have even temperatures which ensure even heat transmission over.
The cooktops are interchangeable to accommodate the type of food you want to cook. You can remove the grills and put griddles instead. Stove grates can be used to replace the grills as well. Ignition is very easy and fast. No matches or a lighter is required.
- 8,500 BTUs of heat delivery
- 168 square inches grilling area
- Even temperature burners
- Interchangeable cooktops
- InstaStart button
- You can cook any type of food using the grill by simply changing the cooktop to suit the food that you intend to cook.
#3. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro 180 Portable Gas Grill
The grill provides a very large grilling area of 245 square inches. This is enough to handle even a large amount of food. The grilling area is made of stainless steel which is easy to clean. It consists of a warming rack that prevents your foo from getting cold for eating. It comes in a small size but the features including the size of the grilling surface will amaze you.
It is equipped with TRU-Infrared grilling which ensures that even the juiciest foods cook efficiently without leaving the hot or cold spots. Fewer flareups at the same are experienced which ensures efficient cleaning. It is easy to ignite by the use of electronic ignition.
- 245 square inches cooking surface
- Stainless steel grilling grate
- Warming Rack
- TRU-Infrared grilling
- Electronic ignition
- Small in size
- Measures 17.7″L x 21.4″W x 17.3″H
- Weight capacity of 22 lbs
- The perfect small size that comes with awesome features makes it very efficient to carry around whenever its use need might arise.
#2. George Foreman GP200GM Portable Propane Camp & Tailgate Grill
The grill is convenient to transport from one place to another. This is facilitated by its ability to fold together into a compact size. Less space will be occupied during its storage. For transport convenience, it comes with a carrying strap that is removable. It is easy to light up using the push button. It is energy efficient as 1 lb of propane tank can run it for up to four hours.
You can interchange between griddle and grill depending on the type of food that you want to cook. It has a cooking surface area of 200 square inches which is big enough to prepare large food amounts for more people. It is nonstick and hence easy to clean.
- Folds together
- Removable carrying strap
- Push-button start ignition
- Nonstick plate flips from grill to griddle
- 200 square inches grilling surface
- Dishwasher friendly
- It’s nonstick
- The grills surface area is efficient for a bigger group cooking without ant delays or disappointments.
#1. Stansport Portable Stainless Steel Propane Barbeque Grill
This grill is made in durable stainless steel design. It has a total grilling surface area of 129 square inches. You can grill any food you want from here. The burner is able to deliver 20,000-BTU heat across the grilling surface which is much heat for faster cooking.
It is made of a lightweight which makes it very easy to transport it from one place to another. This increases its efficiency of using it for an outdoor purpose. Cleaning is made easy by the nonstick feature that ensures easy cleaning.
- Made of stainless steel
- 129 square inches grilling area
- 20,000-BTU grill burner
- Adjustable vent windows
- Use 16.4-ounce propane cylinder
- Easy to clean
- The burner is able to deliver a very high amount of heat to the grilling surface which ensures that the food cooks very fast and is thus convenient.
There are a whole lot of portable gas lamps in the market. This may get you confused on which to choose. Having gone through this article, you will realize that the different types have variations. This is in terms of the features. Be sure to derive the best to suit your purpose.