Security is what every person dreams of having peace of mind. To enhance security either in your house or at the workplace, it is essential to install fingerprint door locks. The locks will enable you to know who came in since the fingerprints, user codes, and passwords are all different. You can monitor the kids at home to prevent them from going out on their own.
There are many different types of fingerprint door locks in the market, and it may take you a century to determine which is of good quality. To help you overcome the struggle, we have the top ten best fingerprint door locks in 2023 in this article that will be of much help for you to choose the right one.
List of Top 10 Best Fingerprint Door Locks in 2023
#10. ZKTeco Fingerprint Biometric Door Lock
It is very efficient to unlock the ZKTeco Fingerprint Biometric Door Lock and at the same time maintain security to the maximum. It comes with five different ways of unlocking which include a fingerprint, using a code, you can use a smartphone, an id card, and finally a key. All these options make it faster for you to unlock, thus saving time.
The fingerprint door lock comes with a video to guide you through the installation process, which is smooth and easy to do. The fingerprint door lock fits either move to the right or the left and is ideal for indoor use. It is essential in keeping track of who enters your place.
- Offers five different ways of unlocking
- Ideal for indoor use
- Handle available for either right or left
- Has an adjustable volume voice guide
- Operable via Bluetooth as well.
#9. MENGQI-CONTROL Fingerprint Door Lock
It is easy to install the MENGQI Door Lock that uses fingerprints and starts using it since it also comes with a video to guide you through the process. It supports different ways of opening where each is different from the other one and includes a fingerprint, the use of an RFID card, or using a password.
The fingerprint sensor on this fingerprint door lock has high quality and produces quality images with the ability to sense both wet and dry fingers. It allows up to 3000 users and is thus very useful even for the workplace. The door is suitable for indoor use.
- Allows up to 3000 users
- Ideal for the indoor environment
- Allows three ways of unlocking
- Has a high-quality fingerprint sensor
- It is water-resistant.
#8. Samsung Digital Door Lock SHS
The Samsung SHS-P718 Lock for doors operates in two unlocking ways where the fingerprint allows up to 100 users, and you can use the RFID card or the user code, which supports 31 codes. It uses a battery to operate and comes with an emergency power contact. The fingerprint door locks fit any interior and exterior perfectly well due to their sleek modern design.
It has a digital touchscreen that enables you to enter the password with ease, thus saving you time. You do not have to turn and close the door once you pass as the mortise sensor helps you do it automatically. It is very convenient and safe since it has a fire sensor and an anti-tampering lockout.
- Supports 31 user codes
- Supports up to 100 fingerprints
- It has a digital touchscreen
- It has a mortise sensor for auto-locking
- It has a sleek modern design
- Has a fire-detection sensor
- Has an anti-tampering lock.
#7. Happybuy Fingerprint Door Lock
The Happybuy Fingerprint Door Lock enhances security while at the same time promoting convenience. One can apply four different ways to unlock where it stores up to 160 pieces of fingerprints, two mechanical keys, accommodates up to 300 parts of IC cards, and 20 groups of passwords. It is safe to enter your card even when with someone due to the anti-peep password introduced design.
The fingerprint door lock has high quality and waterproof touchscreen, which keeps it safe. The frame has a sturdy and robust aluminum alloy construction which makes it withstand breaks from violent use and prevents vibrations. Depending on your preference, the fingerprint door lock has two opening ways either to the right or left.
- Allows four ways of opening
- Has an aluminum alloy frame
- Stores up to 160 fingerprint pieces
- It has a water-proof touchscreen
- Opens to the right or left
- Ideal for 1.5-4.3″ thickness doors
- Has a back lock button
- Has a low battery indicator.
#6. SCYAN X9 Fingerprint Door Lock
The SCYAN X9SN Fingerprint Door Lock offers maximum security with the cautious means of opening especially the fingerprint, which is unique for everybody. It comfortably holds up to 100 fingerprints to allow an equal number of individuals to open and at the same store, 100 code users. It is easy to operate with only one touch since it has a built-in touch active sensor which facilitates a faster detection of the fingerprint.
The fingerprint lock allows you to log in with the use of two different ways which are fingerprint administration or the use of programming code. Once there is an interruption due to power loss, you can still access the door since, it has a memory function where it records the registered fingerprints and user cords.
- Has three unlocking ways
- It keeps up to 100 fingerprints and user codes
- It has a built-in active touch sensor
- Allows two ways of login in
- Powered by a 9V battery with low battery alert
- Operates correctly within -20°C to 66°C temperatures
- It has a standard 12-key touchscreen.
#5. AIGURD Fingerprint Smart Door Lock
The AIGURD Fingerprint Smart Door Lock allows you to maintain a high-security level. It can detect a fake finger, and one cannot peep as you enter your password and it does not enable technical unlocking. It has over 2000 points to collect fingerprints which ensures that it unlocks quickly with one touch. It has a capacity of 200 fingerprints and is hence very useful to use either at home or in the workplace.
No one can peep or steal your password for this fingerprint door lock since it hides and by peeing, you cannot grasp a thing. It is easy to install within a few minutes by yourself, and it comes with a video to guide you through. It works perfectly well in all weather conditions.
- It has over 2000 fingerprint collection points
- Stores 200 fingerprints
- Has a password anti-peep design
- Operates correctly in all the weather conditions
- The front plate has a 304 stainless steel construction
- Has an OLED touchscreen display
- Ideal for ages four to 80.
#4. HARFO Fingerprint Door Lock
It is easy to add or delete a user to this HARFO Fingerprint Door Lock since it has an OLED touchscreen display that facilitates the same. It also uses the voice t guide through the process. It allows several unlocks starting from the fingerprint, which provides access by up to 300 users, an access card enabling three users, a cord, and finally a backup key.
It is easy to operate the HARFO Fingerprint Door Lock since the 3D feature of identifying the fingerprint makes the process fast saving time. It is ideal for all ages, including kids and the elderly. For the places where you need high-end security, there is a deadbolt button that is only available to the admin user.
- Has an OLED touchscreen display
- Allows up to 300 fingerprint users
- Has a 3D fingerprint sensor
- Comes with a deadbolt button
- Accessible through three access cards
- Uses a code and backup key as well.
#3. PIN Genie Fingerprint Door Lock
The PIN Genie Fingerprint Door Lock allows you to use different ways to open it which include a fingerprint, access code, and use of Bluetooth, and also comes with two physical keys which can be of help when all the others are not operational. It is hard for someone else to copy your password since it reshuffles the numbers after use. It enhances security as the touchscreen pad becomes disabled through three continuous wrong attempts.
The fingerprint door lock helps in monitoring the movement of kids in the house and also visitors since you only share the password to close members. It is easy to install by yourself and start using it. It also has an adjustable backset which ensures that it is compatible with many standard doors.
- Has three different ways to unlock
- Comes with two physical keys
- Auto locks with three wrong attempts
- Compatible with both IOS and android
- Has an adjustable backset latch
- Easy to install.
#2. Ultraloq UL3 Fingerprint Door Lock
With the three different ways of unlocking the Ultraloq Door Lock with the fingerprints function, it becomes easy to use and saves your time. It supports up to 95 fingerprints, and 95 codes as well and when all is not working, you can use the mechanical keys which are three in number. You can install it both indoors and outdoors since it is both waterproof and dustproof.
The fingerprint door lock fits ideally to any-sided door, be it the right or left. It is easy to install and you can do it all by yourself and start using it immediately. In case of any mechanical damage, it has a lifetime warranty, and for the electronics, it covers 18 months.
- Uses four ways to unlock
- Both water and dustproof
- Comes with three mechanical keys
- Supports up to 95 fingerprints and codes
- Ideal for both right and left-handed doors
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
#1. Ardwolf Fingerprint Door Lock
The Ardwolf Fingerprint Door Lock ensures an enhanced level of security. It uses a double verification mode with either the fingerprint, code or mechanical keys which takes place in five ways. It works perfectly well with either a right or left-hand door. It also comes with a reversing lever which depends on the key to operating.
The fingerprint door locks have a large capacity since it accommodates up to 100 fingerprints and user codes as well. It also allows you to either add or delete an individual user correctly. It is ideal for indoor use where it matches well.
- Unlocks in five different ways
- Uses a double verification mode
- Stores up to 100 fingerprints and user codes
- Allows you to add or delete an individual user
- Ideal for indoor use
- Has an adjustable backset.
How to choose the best Fingerprint Door Locks:
- Security features – The different fingerprint door locks have various features and different ways of unlocking. Choose the one that will satisfy all your needs perfectly.
- Price – The fingerprint door locks come at different prices which is mostly under the influence of the available features. Ensure that you go for the one that has the features you want.
- Capacity – Capacity comes in when considering the maximum number of fingerprints it can store. Depending on the purpose, ensure that the fingerprint door lock holds the amount you have perfectly with some allowance for visitors.
- Quality – The quality determines the durability of the fingerprint door lock. Ensure that the material and its making are durable enough to facilitate a long period of use.
Ensuring that your house or workplace is secure from intruders is very paramount. For this reason, it is essential to install a fingerprint door lock that will help you monitor the movements. Since the market has different and many types of fingerprint door locks to offer, we have the above top ten to enable you to make a fast and the right choice.