Taking clean water is one of the surest ways of keeping waterborne diseases at bay. There are so many ways of making sure that you are always having clean, uncontaminated water running from your taps and one of the best methods is by using a faucet water filter. These devices have been engineered to provide incredible filtration services so that you only get to enjoy super clean water running from your taps.
They are easy to install and once in place, you will be grateful to have it in your home. They come in unique designs and will serve you for quite a long time thanks to their durability. Below is a list of some of my personal favorite water filter faucets.
Table of Contents
- 10 Best Faucet Water Filters in 2019
- #10. PUR Chrome horizontal water filter
- #9. Engdenton Faucet water filter stainless steel
- #8. PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999 6 Pack
- #7. Engdenton Faucet water filter stainless steel
- #6. Culligan FM-25 Faucet mount water filtration system
- #5. Brita Tap Water Filter system
- #4. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Long lasting water filter
- #3. PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter
- #2. Brita Tap Water Filtration system
- #1. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Water Faucet Filtration system
10 Best Faucet Water Filters in 2019
|Image||Product Name||Product Detail|
|View on Amazon|
|View on Amazon|
|View on Amazon|
|View on Amazon|
|View on Amazon|
|View on Amazon|
The following is a review of the top 10 best faucet water filters in 2019 review:
#10. PUR Chrome horizontal water filter
This is one of the best-designed faucet water filters in the market. The look is amazing and their functionality is optimum. They also cover a much smaller footprint than most water filters making them very ideal. Despite all those incredible features.
PUR faucet water filter only allows you to strain 100-Gallons of water which is quite less compared to other water filters in the market. This feature is the only thing I dislike about it.
- Premium MineralClear water filter. For best results, it has an incredible water filter that will ensure your water does not have any contaminants such as lead, chlorine, and fluorine among many others. The water is also of good taste and odorless.
- Bluetooth capabilities. You don’t have to worry about tracking your water usage. You can connect with your smartphone and it will give you all the details you need to know. This is one of my favorite features.
- Easy to install capabilities. Through simple steps, you will be able to install the water filter without any tools or help.
#9. Engdenton Faucet water filter stainless steel
Engdenton is known to produce some of the most convenient water filters there is. You can simply notice them with their sizes and their glossy surfaces. Engdenton should, however, consider adding the status indicator so that users can know when to replace the water filter. Working blind is much riskier.
- Impressive water filter. This faucet water filter uses the highly recommended Activated carbon fiber. This means that your water will lack any contaminants including chlorine. It also improves taste and removes odor.
- The high rate of water flow. The water flows fast from the faucet at the rate of 0.5gpm. This is good enough to ensure that you quench you quench your thirst on time.
- Lasts longer. The faucet water filter can strain a total of 320-Gallons of water making it much more effective and impressive. This is one of the features that often lure me to Engdenton water filters.
#8. PUR MineralClear Faucet Refill RF-9999 6 Pack
This is a PUR faucet exchange filter that is designed to fit in any PUR faucet. What this does is that it makes your water much clearer. At the end of the day, you will end up with healthy clean water safe for use. The filter can, however, clean up to 100-Gallons of water. These are very small amounts. It means if your family is big like mine, it will last very few days.
- An incredible filtration system. The Faucet has the ability to remove harmful substances like lead, chlorine and many other harmful pollutants thanks to the Activated Carbon and ion exchange filtration system.
- Easy to install capabilities. All you have is to screw open the lid at the side of your PUR Faucet and place in the filter. No tools needed.
- It is NSF certified. The filtration system is NSF certified so be sure that the enhanced filter works much better than many others in the market.
#7. Engdenton Faucet water filter stainless steel
If you are a fan of stainless steel water filters like I am, then Engdenton water filter will impress you. Its size is small and its capabilities are alluring. This water filter is so impressive but it has a shortcoming. The filter lacks a status indicator. How am I to know when to replace it? Otherwise, it is by far a very good water filter.
- Durable casing. The water filter has a stainless steel durable casing that is also food grade. This means that you can safely use it in your kitchen without any worries.
- Has Activated Carbon Fiber filtration system. This is considered as one of the best filtration systems in the market with the capabilities of removing pollutants such as chlorine, lead, and fluorine among many others. It is also rustproof and gives out clean, odorless water.
- Fast water flow. The flow of water is fast. You can also twist the faucet to get different angles for your convenience.
- Long lasting. This by far my best feature about this faucet. It can filter up to 320-Gallons of water. It is far longlasting than so many other water filters.
#6. Culligan FM-25 Faucet mount water filtration system
Culligan faucet water filter is not only compact but also stylish compared to others. The system is designed to give you healthy clean water while maintaining a small footprint. The water filter, however, lacks a status indicator to show you when it is ready for replacement. This is a very vital feature that shouldn’t miss on a water filter.
- A high flow rate. The filter boasts of one of the highest flow rates there is. It is able to dispense water at the rate of 0.5gpm at 60psi.
- An incredible filter. The filter is capable of clearing quite a large number of pollutants from the water. This includes lead, chlorine, fluorine, atrazine, cryptosporidium, and Giardia among many others thanks to its carbon block design.
- Fitting adapters. The faucet water filter comes with fitting adapters that enable it to fit on most faucet systems.
- Long lasting capability. The faucet is designed to filter up to 200-Gallons of water. For such a small filter, I would be quick to recommend it to anyone.
#5. Brita Tap Water Filter system
This is among the best water filter faucets in the market thanks to its remarkable size. This water filter is just what you need if you are looking for something small and convenient. The faucet water filter, however, doesn’t last long. This is because it can only filter up to 100-Gallons of water. I find the feature annoying since you will have to replace it from time to time.
- A replacement indicator. Unlike other Brita water filters, the status indicator of this water filter is at the top near the handle and not on the side. This makes it much more visible.
- A multistage filter. The water filter has stages of filtration. The stages range from one that can filter pollutants to the one that can filter sediments. This is why I prefer the filter. Substances such as Asbestos, Giardia cyst and lead among many others will never make it to your system and thus very commendable.
- A tool-free installation system. You don’t need a tool to install the water filtration faucet. You also don’t need to hire someone to help. With only a few steps you will be ready.
#4. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Long lasting water filter
Waterdrop is known to design incredible water filter faucets that can last for as long as half a year depending on your water usage. This is yet another Waterdrops’ product that has incredible features and reliable functionalities. There are numerous things you will get to enjoy such as.
Despite all the above incredible features. I find it very odd that the water filter lacks a status indicator. You will not be able to tell when to replace the faucet and thus you may end up drinking unfiltered water without noticing. It is, however, one of the most long-lasting filtration devices in the market.
- 93% chlorine removal capabilities. I find this impressive compared to other water faucets. It has an active carbon fiber which clears so many pollutants leaving the water odorless and safe for home use.
- Long lasting water treatment procedure. This faucet can filter up to 320-Gallons of water making it one of the long lasting water filter there is in the market and this is why I can recommend it to anyone.
- Stylish lever. The lever is designed to enable you to switch from filtered to unfiltered water. It also leaves the faucet completely sealed to avoid leakages.
- Stable water flow. With Waterdrop water filtration faucet, be sure of continuously flowing water with no wait time. It is also compatible with some of the most uncommon faucet systems.
#3. PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter
I find Purr water filter faucet to be more classy and effective than most water filters. It is designed to give you healthy water for your kitchen. It is very easy to install and the water produced is of great taste. The faucet filtration system, however, filters only 100-Gallon of water. This is a clear indicator that the faucet is not meant to last. To enjoy clean water throughout the year, you will have to be ready to make numerous replacement which I find to be quite expensive.
- PUR comes with an LED filter status indicator. This is put in place to ensure that you know the status of the machine so that you can replace it as soon as it notifies you. I find this to be fancy.
- The machine can fit most faucets. This means that you are not limited on what type of tap to use as most faucets do.
- It comes with an advanced filtration technology that can detect more than 70 types of impurities including lead, fluorine, chlorine, industrial pollutants, a number of pesticides and harmful pharmaceuticals among many others.
- It comes with a very classy and stylish lever which is used to perform a number of useful functions.
#2. Brita Tap Water Filtration system
Brita is another very useful faucet water filter that I highly vouch for. This is because it comes with some amazing features that will ensure you get the best filtration services. It has a plastic casing that is BPA free and also durable. The only disadvantage that Brita faucet water filter possesses is that it is not designed for every tap. It cannot be used by spray style or pull-out faucets. You will, however, enjoy every little bit the incredible faucet has to offer thanks to its remarkable features.
- Incredible filter. It is amazing how this water filter removes 99% of the impurities including lead, fluorine, Benzene, asbestos, and chlorine. It also removes any odor or sediments keeping your water clean and safe.
- Has a replacement indicator on the side. This indicator is designed to remind you when to replace the water filter. This is usually after 100 gallons of water is used or after 4months of service.
- Easy to install. On regular faucets, Brita fits with a click and whenever you need to make a replacement, all you do is pop it out.
- The filter comes with numerous options. You can choose the filtered water option, this can be switched off for unfiltered option and you can also end up using unfiltered spray option.
#1. Waterdrop 320-Gallon Water Faucet Filtration system
What this filtration system does is amazing. The material used is durable to ensure the water filter doesn’t leak. What impressed me most is the rate of dispensing water which quite fast.. Below are other features that you will find equally beneficial. The faucet only works with standard faucets only. This means you can’t use handheld faucets, pullout faucets, spray water faucets and faucets with sensors. Otherwise, the water filter delivers clean water good for brewing coffee, washing food, drinking and also can be mixed in baby formulae.
- Incredible water filter. This technology taps harmful minerals like Fluorine, chlorine, and lead from water and only leaves the essential minerals. This is because it is fitted with a 0.5micron activated carbon fiber.
- Lasts long. It can filter up to a total of 320 gallons of water, after that you can purchase another for replacement. This is a much longer time compared to other water filter faucets I have used that can barely go past the third month.
- Outstanding level design. The lever is not only stylish but also fully functional making it one of the best in the market. The lever also allows you to switch from filter water to regular water.
- The filter is also leak proof. You don’t have to worry about your water bills rising just because the filter can’t shut completely. Once you turn the lever off, it seals the spout completely.
All these faucets have unique designs that will ensure you enjoy clean and healthy water that only has safe minerals. You will enjoy incredible coffee and you can say goodbye to most if not all waterborne diseases. If you are looking for the best faucet water filter for your home, pick from the above and start enjoying clean water.