Technology innovation in today’s world is something unavoidable considering its positive impact on our lives. Today some small devices have been produced to make our lives better, with a smartwatch being one of them. A smartwatch is designed to bring your phone’s functionality right to your wrist and also offer other health monitoring functions.
With that said, we believe you’re here in search of the best Android Smart Watch to buy. Right? Well, you’re in the right place. But what do we have to give you? Here we have compiled a guide that is going to help you choose the right model to buy and a list of the top-performing smartwatches in the current market. Let’s jump right in!
List of Top 10 Best Android Smart Watches in 2023
As we mentioned, apart from giving a buying guide (above), we’re also giving you a list of top-performing best Android smartwatches available in the current market. Pick a model that meets your needs and preference and proceed to purchase.
#10. Emporio Armani Smartwatch 3
Emporio Armani Smartwatch 3 is a Wear OS-powered smartwatch that features a speaker, a heart rate meter, a GPS, NFC, and gives you smartphone notifications. It does works entirely with Android and iPhone Smartphones. With this smartwatch, you don’t have to worry about the battery life as you can go for multiple days on a single charge in the extended battery mode.
The best function most buyers love about this watch is the heart rate and activity tracking, built-in GPS that tracks your distance, and the swim-proof design. Construction is also something to praise as it features a durable aluminum case and a sturdy skin-friendly rubber strap.
- Heart rate and activity tracking
- Built-in Distance tracking GPS
- Google Wear OS Powered
- Durable aluminum case
- Swim proof design
- Audible Speaker.
#9. Skagen Connected Falster 2
Skagen Connected Falster 2 comes as a Stainless Steel Smartwatch with a Touchscreen, Heart Rate Monitor, NFC, GPS, and Smartphone Notifications. It runs on the reliable Wear OS by Google. With this watch, you can now track your heart rate and activities at many conveniences. Best of all, your payments have been made easy and safer as you pay in millions of places using Google play.
It does also come with ambient light, altimeter, accelerometer, and a gyroscope for a better experience with a smartwatch. Its construction is high-quality and long-lasting; it features an aluminum casing and a leather strap. In general, this watch is a fashionable, stylish, and super function ideal for formal or casual wear. The Magnetic Mesh Closure is something that isn’t much of a positive for the watch as it is weak.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon Microphone Processor
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Heart-Rate and Activity Tracking
- Up to 30M swim-proof
- USB Charging Mode
- Google Wear OS.
#8. Fossil Women’s Sport Smartwatch
Fossil Women’s Sport Smartwatch comes as a sleekly designed and elegantly looking women’s smartwatch powered by Wear OS by Google. It’s designed to work with both Android phones and iPhones. It features a durable metal casing and a Silicone touchscreen for better control. It’s a great watch which you can wear, casually or formally.
On top of that, the watch brings you a way to track your heart rate, distance, and also read your smartphone notifications. Its inbuilt GPS will track your mileage, and 5Atm will respond to you when you request some assistance from Google assistant. Another noticeable feature is the smart battery modes that allow you to extend the battery life for multiple days.
- Silicone Touchscreen Smartwatch
- Aluminum case and silicone band
- Heart rate and activity tracking
- Built-in Distance tracking GPS
- Built-in fitness Tracker
- Wear OS-powered
- Swimproof design.
#7. Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE Smartwatch
Ticwatch Pro 4G/LTE Smartwatch is the next model on the list. It’s a uniquely designed smartwatch featuring various high-end features like a dual display and sleep tracker plus cellular connectivity. The watch is designed to make your life better and much more comfortable. It allows you to make phone-free calls and also send texts from your writs.
What’s more? It does have a stylish and functional design that features upgraded materials and hardware. Durability in this watch is unbeatable. It’s a watch you can use both indoors and outdoors. The watch uses TicMotion to detect running, fast walking, and swimming. It does also tracks and records your fitness records click-free.
- Polyamide and glass fiber watch case
- Smart Heart Rate Monitoring
- Verizon Cellular Connectivity
- Knurled stainless-steel bezel
- Anti-finger print cover glass
- Lightweight Silicone strap
- Aluminum back cover.
#6. Samsung Galaxy SM-R810 Smartwatch
If you’re yet to find the right android smartwatch for your needs, here is another option you can consider, the Samsung Galaxy SM-R810 Smartwatch. It comes as an Android/iOS Compatible, Bluetooth-enabled smartwatch with a Super AMOLED touch-screen display. It’s durably made to ensure your investment lasts a lifetime.
It’s here to streamline your digital experience. Its inbuilt Samsung Flow app is designed to provide you with seamless syncing with your smart devices. It’s a great way to make your life stylish by giving you alerts and notifications about your schedule and activities. You can answer a call with this watch, but you have to be in a quiet place.
- Pairs with both Android and iOS smartphones
- Seamless smart devices syncing
- AMOLED touch-screen display
- Built-in Samsung Flow app
- 360 x 360 resolution
- Bluetooth enabled
#5. Ticwatch E2 Smartwatch
Ticwatch E2 Smartwatch is a Waterproof Smartwatch that comes with a 24-Hours Heart Rate Monitor. It runs with Wear OS by Google, and it’s compatible with both Android and iOS. It’s designed to be your self-activating fitness assistant. It uses the TicMotion suite that runs AI algorithms to proactively detect all your motions, track swimming activities, and also provide you with your fitness records.
This watch also features a built-in GPS that uses three Satellite Systems for reliability in tracking your distance. It does also provide precise and independent navigation as you run or cycle. It does also have a classy, elegant look that makes it ideal for both casual and formal wear. Its hundreds of watch faces allow you to personalize your display as you like.
- Swim monitoring and swim style detection
- Full Function Wear OS Smartwatch
- Swim-ready and Water-resistant
- 24hr HRM and Build-in GPS
- Proactive running tracking
- Built-in Google Assistant.
#4. Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2
Another high-quality and top-performing recommendation is this Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. It’s a uniquely designed piece that comes with enhanced Sleep Tracking Analysis, Pace Coaching, and Auto Workout Tracking. That’s not all; with this watch, you get better insights on how to reach your fitness goals.
As a comfortably sleek smartwatch, this Samsung Galaxy Active2 is super light for you to wear comfortably even for long hours. It features an aluminum body, and it’s available in a variety of faces, bands, and finishes. Its inbuilt heart rate and sleep tracker will always ensure you follow the right health routines. The pricing is a bit high, but considering what it has to give, it’s a bargain.
- Built-in pace coaching and sleep tracker
- Seamlessly Bluetooth Connectivity
- Endurance-built Battery
- Super AMOLED Display
- Integrated calm app
- Advanced sensors.
#3. Ticwatch Pro Premium Smartwatch
Ticwatch Pro Premium Smartwatch is yet another watch that has a lot to offer to make your life better and easier. It has won many users’ hearts with its unmatched performance. The watch feature a smart mode fitted with an AMOLED display, Wear OS, Google Assistant, and thousands of apps from Google play.
It’s also packed with high-end sensors to ensure that your health data is captured and measured accurately. Its built-in GPS tracks your jogs and, at the same time, map your route carefully. Best of all, as you work out, you can stream music and enjoy your favorite playlist. The high-end construction employed here does make this watch to sell expensively, that’s the only downside here.
- Built-in GPS and Sleep Tracking
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Power saving FSTN LCD
- Health and fitness tracking
- Dual-layered technology
- Smart sleep tracking.
#2. Samsung Galaxy SM-R800NZSAXAR Smartwatch
Samsung Galaxy SM-R800NZSAXAR is here to boost your life and give you the chance to live a stronger, smarter life. It helps you stay active with its built-in health tracking that monitors your heart rate and activities. Its connectivity allows you to stay connected to your phone as you perform your workout activities.
The watch is designed to stay with a charge for days without stopping. It’s available in two sizes, three colors, and various interchangeable bands for freedom in preferences. It does also offer stylish watch faces so realistic that you might forget it’s digital. The timepiece is compatible with all Samsung smartphones and even non-Samsung Android smartphones and iPhones.
- Interchangeable bands collection
- Integrated speaker and voice mic
- Two sizes and unlimited style
- Automatic workout tracking
- Heart rate monitoring
- GPS capabilities.
#1. Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch
Our first best android smartwatch is the Fitbit Versa 2, a health and fitness smartwatch that comes with a heart rate monitor. It does also come with a built-in Alexa for your assistant and reminders, gives you quick news and information, and controls your device. Another thing, the smartwatch has also had sleep and swim tracking for a better fitness program.
It does also help you to track light, deep, and REM sleep stages and give you some personal insights. It works around the clock with its 6-plus day battery life varying with use and other factors. With this smartwatch, you can now call, text, keep a calendar, and read your smartphone app notifications from your wrist. Some might complain about the pricing, but it’s a bargain considering all its features.
- On-device music storage
- Built-in Amazon Alexa
- Multi-day battery life
- Native sleep tracking
- Intuitive interface
Factors to consider when purchasing the Best Android Smart Watches:
A simple search on your browser for the best Android Smart Watches will give a dozen results. The innovation world has led to the production of hundreds of thousands of smartwatches, creating a buying crisis. However, with the following aspects, you should be able to settle on a perfect smartwatch for your needs.
- Smartwatch design – Today, most connected watches are equipped with numerous customization tools. For example, you can choose the design, the front panel, the material, and other functions. Therefore, you may want to consider many models when buying the desired watch. It all comes down to your style and your budget. The body design and the type of strap used are something you need to consider, especially if you want to be wearing the smartwatch for long workout hours. The comfort-ability needs to be high, the durability needs to be exceptional, and fashion/style should be high-class.
- Compatibility – Ideally, you may want to buy a smartwatch compatible with your smartphone, especially Android. Some of these watches have a dedicated application for mobile phones. Therefore, you should check if this watch can work with your smartphone.
- Call and SMS Capability – Ideally, you should be able to use your smartwatch to send text messages and receive calls like your smartphone. The smartwatch connects to your smartphone, allowing you to call, text, and read your notifications. Some smartwatches even come with a single SIM slot. In this way, you can perform many tasks on your watch instead of your smartphone.
- Health Monitoring Functions – It is a good idea to opt for a smartwatch that can help you control your heart rate. That will help you regularly monitor your physical progress. These watches have a built-in GPS to provide these benefits.
- Battery duration – One of the most important things to check when buying a smartwatch is battery life. Most economic watches have a battery life of one or two days. The capacity of these products is given in mAh. When not in use, the device’s screen turns off to conserve battery life.
- OS and hardware – Your smartwatch must be compatible with all versions of Android and iOS. It is essential to keep in mind that Apple smartwatches will only work with the Apple iPhone. They will not be compatible with Android. So keep this in mind when making this purchase.
An Android SmartWatch is not a complicated piece to use or operate, and with the right model, your life should get better. We believe we’ve given you everything you will ever need to find the proper Android smartwatch for your needs. Now, it’s up to you to use this information rightly and find that one model that meets your needs and fits your preferences.